Join Cyber Infotech, LLC
Do you want to make a difference and leave your footprint in the Digital Universe, wait no further join Cyber Infotech, LLC. We are experiencing rapid growth in the areas of – Application & Web Development, Data Management, Cloud Computing.
Cyber Infotech, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Practice Areas & Open Positions
Cyber Infotech, LLC has several Practice Areas like Application Development, Data Management, Cloud Computing, Operations Support. Please see open positions
Join our Application development team building state-of-art IT solutions in-house and for our clients
Full Stack Developer
- Develop clever technology solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Create high-quality web applications by innovating clean, concise code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve software
- Document systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- 3 years of experience as a Full-Stack Web Developer (i.e. Ruby, PHP, C#, Java, Node.js)
- 3 years of experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Experience developing responsive, font-end user experiences including use of React as a framework
- Ability to identify and maintain pixel-perfect site-wide design standards
- Experience with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (MS-SQL)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Openness to quickly learn and pick-up other programming languages
- Familiarity with Lucee, Adobe ColdFusion, or Railo is a plus
- Self-motivated to solve problems
- Physically located within the United States and can work without sponsorship
- Create elegant code for UX/UI
- Work with other developers to understand both product capabilities and user’s needs for ease of use.
- Work in an Agile environment, and be the “go to” person for all things Front End.
- Skilled at working with RESTful API’s
- Skilled at scripting
Involve in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle. Gather requirements and analyze system architecture. Design, support, and maintain IT infrastructure throughout the enterprise. Develop large scale algorithms for quantitative analysis. Test and verify embedded systems software. Detect defects and bugs. Resolve the issues.
Work location: Gaithersburg, MD and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Send Resume to HR Dept., Cyber Infotech, LLC., 438 N Frederick Ave., Suite 455, Gaithersburg, MD 20877.
Should the candidate accept employment with Cyber Infotech, LLC., the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.
UI & UX Design & Development
Develop and maintain responsive design websites that are dynamic and data driven.
User Interface Designer
- Develop and maintain responsive design websites that are dynamic and data driven.
- Promote best practices in UI, UX, and interaction design.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with clients to help articulate requirements, preferences, and expectations.
- Code custom templates, themes, and modules.
- Some college course work with at least 8-10 years of experience to include 3-5 plus years using Drupal.
- Experience in coding custom templates, themes, and modules.
Front End Developer
- Develop, maintain, and support web-based software applications.
- Applications are developed in .NET, C#, ColdFusion, ASP, PHP, JAVA, and SQL and Oracle
- Familiar with code repositories (e.g. Team Foundation Server (TFS), DevOps, and Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Ability to migrate Oracle Forms and Reports to web-based, database independent applications.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems.
Revolutionize service delivery via Cloud Computing
- Strong track record of implementing AWS/Azure/GCP services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Ability to lead highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Large scale migration experience: data center to data center and/or data center to cloud
- Integration of cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, Dell/EMC, SAP, etc.
- Configuration management using Cloud Formation, Salt Stack
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment
- Design a secure Docker and an AWS EKS environments
- Design a secure AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Docker server capable of hosting applications.
- Design a secure enterprise CI/CD pipeline controlled by Ansible playbooks to create, deploy, and manage multiple secure Docker servers keeping all Docker servers as exact mirror images of each other
- Design a secure enterprise CI/CD pipeline controlled by Ansible playbooks to manage a minimum of 20 applications, employing GitLab runners in the AWS EKS environment.
Move from traditional BI to predictive modeling, machine learning, deep learning, AI
- Build, implement and maintain predictive models through their full lifecycle.
- Identify patterns & trends in data, and provides insights to enhance business decision making.
- Identify challenges and opportunities from client strategy discussions and taking ownership of solution.
- Set up and monitor monthly model recalibration process.
- Generate complex ad-hoc analyses combining disparate concepts or creating new approaches.
- Design and create new analytic procedures & automation.
- Design and develop enterprise business intelligence and reporting solutions using Tableau
- In-depth experience with data extraction, transformation, and Load (ETL), analytical report development, dashboards, and visualization.
- Significant database design experience to support a flexible reporting architecture using relational, dimensional, and emerging database design techniques.
- Excellent communications skills, business acumen, and planning skills are critical.
- Ability to develop, design, and deploy a comprehensive data management strategy as well as an integrated reporting and analytics platform.
We help organizations treat “DATA” as core asset and power analytics, machine learning, AI for real-time business decision-making
Sr. Data Engineer
- Serve as a Data Engineer and support data engineering requirements and priorities.
- Support tasking, metrics, and updates for the Data Engineering team
- Develop code using various programming and scripting languages to automate data ingestion and improve data management processes
- Develop automated ingestion pipelines
- Ensure Data Engineering Team Standard Operating Procedures are appropriately implemented across the team
- Ensure technical correctness, timeliness and quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills to all levels of management and the customer.
- Work across enterprise architecture groups to shape and guide, recommend and influence and develop a data architecture strategy, reference and technology roadmap
- Understand business requirements and translating business needs into data models, creating logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Work across business applications owners to understand business processes and associated dataflows
- Exposure to cloud environments (Azure / AWS) and hybrid cloud environments (cloud + on-prem), including familiarity with data warehouse and data lake offerings on AWS Redshift and/or Microsoft Azure
- Partners with and supports (as necessary) application, data, and technology enterprise architects to develop and integrate information and application architectures
- Drive change through implementation of a “as-a-service” model for data that encompasses metadata, lineage, data, metrics and models including AI/ML capabilities as APIs/microservices
Systems Analysis & Architecture
Our experience Systems Analysis specialists and Architects work with you to design world class solutions
Computer Systems Analyst
We are looking for Computer Systems Analyst with atleast 5 years of industry experience who can work with end users to design and implement computer based processing systems. Candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer/ Systems Analysis/ Business Analyis
- Understand organization and thoroughly analyze data which needs to be processed as per end-user needs
- Perform cost benefit analysis with respect to upgrades and switch to other technology alternatives
- Research, design and implement computer-based processing systems using various technologies
- Configure and test new computer systems before making it available to other teams and end users
- Create and share instruction manuals with end-users of the new system and conduct training sessions
- ER Diagrams
- Data Modeling
- Systems Design & Architecture
Cyber Infotech, LLC Operations Support Team ensures all divisions within organization run smooth and coherently
As HR manager your responsibilities are varied and wide-ranging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Consults outsourced HR or legal Counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
Develops and maintains a human resources system for the administration of payroll, benefits, timekeeping, and ACA tracking.
Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
Prepare employment contracts for International and ongoing events.
Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, 401k, PTO, leave of absence, and employee assistance. Manages enrollment process and troubleshooting of benefit questions and plan errors.
Prepares budget of human resources operations.
Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
Ensures employees are enjoying their work and work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Training & Dev. Specialist
• Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual
• Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
• Manage the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, devise a training strategy for the organization
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
• Evaluate training and development programs
• Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
• Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
• Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations